how many of you?

How many of you are sad this year for the Holidays? I'm sad because my ex husband will be having the time of his life with his girlfriend who he left me for and the treats me terribly, like i am a piece of trash.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• I am!! Not for the same reason as you. Just a whole big mixture of crap... it's not fun! I hope you feel better soon though, they're almost over :)
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 2:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I am sorry you feel sad.
    I know this won't be easy (but easy for me to say) Why! Don't you get all dolled up and go out and meet people even if it is for the evening get your mind off of what happened and concentrate on you. (only you) Move on girl, Even if he was to come back to you would you really want him back..
    Once a cheater always a cheater. Life is too short girl have fun but becareful.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Honey..get over his sorry ass..really?? Go start a new life of your own..there are plenty of men out there. I hate to hear a woman talk like this..over a piece of shit man.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Im excited but my excitement is tempered due to a hubby who isnt thrilled. His mom passed away 10 yrs ago and he still misses her beyond terribly so holidays bum him out royal.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I am super excited about the holidays! We are leaving for our cabin in the snow tomorrow for 4 fun filled days! It'll be my first white Christmas. My kids are happy & healthy, my husband is perfect, life is good. Why would you allow a man who left you to ruin your holiday????????????? Don't do that to yourself!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It will be okay.... It takes time to get over something like this i just went through it myself. One day you will wake up and relize you just dont care. Someone told me this and i didnt believe it until that day came
    kristenmoody84

Answer by kristenmoody84 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Get over it. He's not WORTH you being sad.

Find something to be HAPPY ABOUT instead. Like being a mommy. LET YOURSELF get totally hyped about being a mommy. Seriously. He's not worth all the energy you're expending on him.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• my mom passed away in February. Christmas we would always get together and watch the little ones open presents. My brothers and sister are just going thru the motions too. We are having Christmas for the kids really.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I just read your post. I hope things went ok or at least you are ready to have a good night's sleep and wake up, a new year between you and next Christmas! Be nice to yourself this holiday season. Unlike Christmas, New Year's celebrations are whatever you invent them to be. It's pefectlly acceptable to treat yourself to a message, see a movie, stay home and read a book and even ignore midnight if you want to. I fell asleep in front of a NY eve Disney World celebration and vowed to be there instead of my bed the following year - and I was! So, plan your next holiday season now and look forward to this man being out of your life. It may seem like he's got it all but he's doesn't have character and you deserve to be free of him.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:55 PM on Dec. 25, 2008