Are these migraines related to my pregnancy?

Hi ladies. I used to get migraines maybe a couple times a month before I was pregnant...my vision will get really blurry and weird at first and then I'll get the headache. Well since I've been pregnant, it's been much more frequent. Did anybody else experience this? I'm getting kind of concerned because today I woke up with one...Should I see a doctor about it? Or is this a usual symptom?

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• id talk to your dr but its probably just the change in hormones. I have suffered from migraines since my teens and for whatever reason when i get pregnant they get worse and more frequent. so talk to your dr but im sure its nothing to worry about.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• if you have high blood pressure it might be something to call the doctor about soon. If not then just talk to your doctor about it at your next visit. I know I got a TON of headaches while I was pregnant because I wasn't getting enough water. I had to carry a bottle of water around with me EVERYWHERE i went.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Mention it to your doctor just to be safe, but it IS a fairly common pregnancy symptom. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2008