Help??

Is it normal to feel your baby move alot and than not feel her? I always seem to feel her move and especially wen i wake up in the morning... Today im barely feeling her move so its creepin me out. This is my first baby and i get very nervous. Im worried about still birth and stuff.... Is this normal??????.... im 25 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its very normal. try drinking juice or caffine, and then lay down. dont move. if you still dont feel baby to move then call your dr. but if you call now, they are just doing to tell you the same thing
    ashcoyle

Answer by ashcoyle at 2:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• much agreed ashcoyle! =)
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• ive had that happen twice, but only when i was doing my kick counts. you know your baby better than anyone else, and if your worried then go, thats what the nurses always told me. its better to get there and have nothing wrong, than to not go and have to deliver a stillborn. but like ashcoyle said, drink some juice and lay on your side.
    tegansnowflake

Answer by tegansnowflake at 2:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Im 25 weeks as well and she had times she just chills and than when I start to worry she will wake up and kick me like crazy dont worry too she may just be sleepy
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Drink some apple juice and lay down for a little while. If that doesn't get her going within an hour, then I'd call your doc just to be safe. Remember, babies have sleep/wake cycles just like the rest of us! If you've been ultra-busy lately, your baby is probably wiggling around less because s/he's being comforted by your movements. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i know that its cold out side but take a cold shower that always works for me point the water at your belly and let it run until you feel like it if it starts to make you siver then turn more hot on the change in temp always woke my daughter up if that dont work try laying down you may be doing too much and then again like katie crandall said the baby has times when it is going to sleep and not move very much hope everything goes fine
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008