WHAT DOES A 16YR OLD GIRL DO WHEN SHE IS TALKING THE LOAD OF AN ADULT?

TRYING TO GET OUT.

YMII

Asked by YMII at 2:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• who are you referring too?
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• What?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I'm sorry i don'tunderstand the question. Are you trying to get out of an adult relationship?
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 3:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I'm guessing you want to move out of your parent's house? If you have a decent reason, there should be some local shelters and things to help you out. You can't legally leave in some states without state intervention, so if you are in danger or anything like that go talk to a counselor at school.
    Unfortuanately this is the best advice I can give you with the question worded the way it is.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You need to be more specific.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• is this a relationship question or a Political/Current Even Question? Not understanding...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Troll?
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• be more specific..... i was in this exact postion not long ago (im 20) i lived without my mom (never met dad) since i was 14....

if u live with ur parents...dont leave... unless they are of course abusing u.... its hard out there spec. for a young girl.... message me if u want, maybe i can help...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2008