Have you seen these before?

Have you seen those new flashy flip flops called Gypsy Soule flip flops. They have lots of rhinestones and sort of like big pendants or crosses on the front of them. They are like $175.00 and up. Have you seen them. Would you buy a pair if you had the money? I have wanted a pair since i saw them, but talked myself out of them. Well, that is what my husband is getting me for christmas. I think the website if gypsysoule.com. I will verify that and get back with you so you can go look at them. And tell me what you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm lookin'...
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• im not even going to look at them. no matter HOW CUTE they are i would never ever ever spendt hat much money on FLIP FLOPS lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• They're cute, but I don't think worth $175! Not in my book anyway, I guess, b/c I would never spend $175 on a pair of shoes unless they were really awesome hiking boots or something! :)
    To each their own! I'm sure they'll look lovely and fun on your tootsies!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Nope, I wouldn't. And I adore flip flops. The most I've spent on flip flops was $40, and I regretted it because they were so uncomfortable. I think those are ugly, and have seen similar for much MUCH less.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Not even close. I bought two pairs from Abercrombie and surprisingly, they were comfy.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You know, if I made a great deal of money....like movie star status...then yeah, probably.

I make decent money now....but no. I would not spend $175 on a pair of flip flops. Maybe a good pair of cowgirl boots, or something of that nature,that will last me years, but not flip flops.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I make really good money now and still would not buy a pair for 175.00. Not for flip flops at least.
    karma1578

Answer by karma1578 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Well, i guess i can justify if because i weal flip flops liek everyday. Even when it is like 30 degrees i am in my flip flops. I just hate my feet being covered. And i have seen the cheaper ones, and they don't compare. They are not as blingish and don't have the same find of fur on them. Plus these look really awesome with a pair of capris and even a plain shirt. They just seem to dress it up. Where i live we have a store that sells them and lots of people have them and they look really good. I even tried to make a pair on my own. But i am not creative. I could not get the fur to lay on the strap properly and my rhinestones, looked like a 4 year old put them on. And i even used my bedazzler haha. So its christmas and we usually try to get each other something that they really want other wise i wouldn't be getting theem.
    Anonymous

• I love them. Its something I would put on my wish list if I even had money to blow. I wear flip flops unless there is snow on the ground. I doubt I would buy them at this time as I have more pressing things to spend money on, but if I had the money then yeah I would.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 3:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• They are cute but I wouldn't dare spend that much on a pair of flipflops. They look like something anyone can make.
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008