What could you do about this?

My laptop keeps breaking down first the hard drive messes up then the motherboard acts up and then again today I find out the motherboard went out on it again. I have only had this laptop for about a year and a half. Yes they give me a loaner but I want my laptop. It is an HP (HewettPackard)
They make me so mad I want a new one I can not keep going back and forth to them it cost me money and time (gas and time).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The harddrive crashed on my laptop and I just called up HP and they sent me a new one. It was pretty easy to change out too. Call the customer service number or go online to there live chat help.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• When I get mine I am going to go with a mac. I have heard nothing but bad things from a couple of friends about their HP laptops, but I suppose it is about personal preference though.
    karma1578

Answer by karma1578 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I am going to try the custome service I usually go to the store I bought it at. Duh! I can't believe I did not snap to that....dummy me!
    Anonymous

• I had an HP and right after the warrantee was up (1 year) my screen goes out! Then I did some research and a lot of people had the same problem, I was told that these computer companies mainly HP does these things on purpose (puts products into the computer that only have a about a year life span) to get more money out of you!!!!
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008