uughhh i am DREADING wrapping presents tonight...

anyone else feel the same way??

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Holidays

• i love to wrap presents! i do a different theme every year, me and my sister have a competition every year to see who has the best wrap theme... yeah, we're tools
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I'm with ya mama!
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 3:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I am already done. I bought one of those christmas paper cutters and it was so much quicker than trying to cut a straight line with scissors. Lol. Good luck with all that.
    karma1578

Answer by karma1578 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Im done with mine except my 2 youngest and I wont get to those until christmas eve. Plus those I may not have to wrap since Santa is leaving them and all ;-)

Answer by gemgem at 3:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Me too!! I just realized this morning that I HAVE to wrap tonight. I don't normally mind wrapping, but I just can't get into that part of it this year.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My dh and I used to do ALL the wrapping on Christmas Eve. It was our tradition. Have a few glasses of wine and wrap all the presents. But that was when we only had 1 child. We have 2 now & it's just too much! I'm finishing all my wrapping tonight so I can just have wine tomorrow night & relax! lol
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• we ran out ofwrapping paper but oly have our daughter at home to wrap for, we got eveyone else's wrapped, we are iced in the house for tonight, maybe it will give by tommorow..
    dinahinabox

Answer by dinahinabox at 6:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• im done ,just got a few more wich i have to do umm now actualy lol.i love it..lol i get a whole bunch of diferent wraping paper i like variaty lol..
    my3wormies

Answer by my3wormies at 10:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• For the first year EVER...we don't have to wrap the presents tonight! Whoo hoo! We actually got them done earlier because we were dreading staying up all night Christmas Eve to do it (like we usually do!)
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 11:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• we just put the kids to bed so we could do it tonight instead of tomorrow... I AM SOOOOOOO TIRED!! and i havnt even started yet.
    lovinallofthem

Answer by lovinallofthem at 11:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2008