I would like some opinions, please read on.

I'm getting ready to go back to school in janurary & I want ttc our first baby. What is your opinion & what it the reason behind it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• That its up to you because its you body and your life? Im in college and went back when my youngest was 2. I figured that way by the time she started kindergarten Id have my degree and could go back to work.

Answer by gemgem at 3:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i'm in school now with a 9 month old and i won't lie it was really really hard for me. im just taking online classes this next semester but i'm also working as a STNA. I'm taking my time because my hubby tells me all the time we don't NEED me to have my nursing degree any time soon to just take my time. I started back to school thinking i'm going to finish this in 3 years.. uhhh no. i'm slowing down and enjoying my life with my hubby and son and by next summer we're going to start trying for number 2. Unless you NEED that money i would say take it nice and slow but definitely do it =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Depending on your age. Why not wait tell you finish school to start a family. That way you can concentrate on school better.

Answer by louise2 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• there is never a good time to get pg. if you can handle school and a baby then i say go for it!
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I'll be 21 on Dec.26, & I wan to be a young mom more so now then before. My fiance' turned 40 in mid-june this year. I want to have 4 little ones & I want him to see them grow up. ( I'm the on who had asked the question)
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It's tough but I would wait-

Good Luck with your decision.
    costa678

Answer by costa678 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I personally would wait. I got pg while I was going to school. I had to almost quit 3 months before I graduated, because I was having preterm labor and heart problems. I worked everything out with the school, finally, but it would have been better if I would have waited a few more months. At least dont start trying untill you know you will be graduated by the time the baby comes. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2008