What is the best?!

What is the best diet pill on the market today?! Please don't bash I kno they're not the best thing for you I just want to know. Thank You!!! =]]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• What you are asking for is a quick fix. You can try all what is out there but after you loose what you wnan to loose it won't be long before you go back to your size (big) no offense.
    Just exercise, eat right and keep moving. It took you this long to get like that so what makes you think you will loose it in a short time. unless you starve yourself and that is not good. GL
    Anonymous

• no magic pills and they aren't good for you. Just lower your caloric intake...eat 5- 7 healthy meals a day....knock your fat count down to less than 10 grams a day and good old fashioned excercise!! You can do it...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Don't go there! non of it works, its just messes with your body. And if you read any label on these pills it says use with diet and exersise, so just drop the phills and try diet and exersise:) i know its hard but its the true
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• There is only one diet pill that has ever worked for me and it helps you eat less , but you don't feel hungry. It's safe, doesn't make you feel weird, no drugs, or anything like that. Message me if oyu want more info and a website to go to.
    SafeHabitForYou

Answer by SafeHabitForYou at 10:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I used a natural metabolism booster while I was releasing 30 pounds. It was all stuff like ginger, cinnamon, cayenne pepper... It was part of a nutritional cleansing system. I finished losing weight in November 2006 and haven't regained it.
    MomShap

Answer by MomShap at 2:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• there is the hollywood miracle diet your supposed to loose 10 pounds in 2 days im going to try it and lipozene works for me its not an overnight fix but if you eat right exercise a bit you will start to notice results but it dosent help your appitite so if you need something for that there are green tea supplements in the diet pill section at wall mart for 4 dollars lipozene for 20 and the miricale diet for 15...with a good diet and exercise these will help you reach your goals faster
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 4:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• tight from a company called SAN at Vitamin shoppe. i also restricted my diet to less carbs a day. if i ate carbs for lunch i didn't have any for dinner. lost 20 lbs in about 2 months. i was walking for excersise
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2008