for people who are for abortion...

Do you know how it is done? do you know that after a certain week it isn't done my a pill. If you are for abortion, do you atleast think that there should be a certain date that you have to have it by? Because one you reach the point of having to have a "partial abortion", that is right there along with murder in my book.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• generally they are for "choice"
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• OMG are you trying to start crap on here? Seriously.
    First yes i think abortion is a womens right to choose
    I do think it should be done no later then 10wks
    yes i know how its done becuz i had one done several years ago at 7wks along. For me it was the right thing to do at the time.
    Its not murder if the baby is born befor 20wks it would die anyway they wouldnt even try and save the baby becuz it wouldn be able to live regardless.
    Its people like you that drive me nuts on this website always trying to find something for people to fight and argue about.
    Anonymous

• Here is a link for anyone who wants to go read about the different types of abortions. Just in case you really aren't sure about how they are done. It is all based on how far along you are.

http://www.hopepregnancy.org/consider.html
    Anonymous

• No one is FOR abortion. Pro CHOICE not Pro Abortion.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 3:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Anon, 2:37. FYI i am a different person than the one who posted the abortion choices question.
    Anonymous

• Abortion is murder plain and simple. I had one myself when I was 15 and for a long time was pro-choice and had a reason for everything. I was pretty miserable with myself in general because deep down I knew I was wrong for the choice I made. Now that I am more mature and able to deal with my past mistake I realize that the reason I was so vocal about a womans right to choose was so I could somehow excuse what I did, and keep telling myself it wasnt really a baby. I totally regret the decision now and have forgiven myself. But I do think most women who are pro choice either had an abortion and need absolution for that choice they made or never have had a child.
    Anonymous

• ur right they are all done differently depending on how far along you are.
    at 7wks along they inserted a pill to soften the cervix i had to leave fora hour go have something to eat and came back at that point they gave me a medication to help me relax they took me back in a room where i put on a gown and they inserted a plastic tube into my vaginal area and with a super powered suckion thing they sucked out the baby and the sack yes its sad and by all means. i cried for many weeks and even to this day i think about what i did but it was the best choice for me at the time.
    Anonymous

• How can you not consider it murder when the doctor jabs the baby in the back of the head and suctions it out? I mean he is jabbing scissors in the back of the baby's head. I think if you are further along that what they can use the pill for then it should not be allowed.
    Anonymous

• abortion is murder plan and simple..and u kno ppl like me that has lost babies having 2 miscarriages myself really feel the pain but ppl that believe n aboriton can set and get pregnant all day long and kill a human life...that is sick...how could ne have that done n lay there head down at nite there is no way n hell i could..if u didnt want to take that chance then keep ur legs closed,use a condom,get on birth control or have an adopttion not kill an innocent life! i look at my lil girl and wonder how could sumone even think about doin sumthing like that...ppl that do that dont deserve to b a mother NEVER
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• yawn .........
    Anonymous