Anybody not care if they never have a girl (or boy)?

I always said I wanted both, but now I think I'd rather have all boys. If I ever do have a girl of course I'll love her just as much but honestly if I never have one I don't think I'll ever miss it. I can't explain it. Anyone else feel this way about either gender?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I honestly did not care if I had all boys or all girls. I felt like if I was lucky enough to have healthy children that would be enough. As it turns out I did have both genders, but if I had all the same gender it would not have bothered me. I figure what is meant to be will be!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i want a girl. i won't stop having kids til i have a girl unless i have like twenty and still no luck! LOL but i want at least 5 kids. so if i don't have one by 5 i will adopt a girl. ( i plan on adopting someday anyways!!) =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I never cared what I got..though everyone else did...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I was happy with whatever i got but I am super excitied to have a boy and a girl on the way!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I always wanted to have a girl. But if our daughter would have been a boy, i would love him as much as my daughter now.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I wanted a boy and a girl. I got 2 girls,,, 2 periods,,,, 2 PMS's,,,,2 worrying if they will get pregnant before they are grown, all the things that go along with raising girls. I wanted a 3rd but I was afraid I was going to have another girl, so I stoped at 2.  You get what you get.

Answer by louise2 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have two girls and I am not sad that I will never have a boy. I thought I always wanted all boys but when I had my first daughter I never wanted a boy. I was hoping through out my second pregnancy that the baby would be a girl.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 3:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have a little girl (3) and a boy (almost 2) and I want to have 1 more, and I pray it's a boy, I love both same and I have a special bond with my daughter. For a wile it was just me and her (they have the same dad but he was away for 6 months after she was born) but boys are easier to please (girl are easier to train), and I dont think my daughter needs any kind of girl competition if that makes any since. of course I would be happy with either but i do have to say i lean towards another boy.
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have 3 girls and I'm not sad at all that we didn't have a boy. I would have been happy if we had had one, but it just wasn't meant to be...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I really wanted one of each. I was actually disappointed when my first was determined to be a girl by ultrasound, but by the time she was born, I was OK with it. By the time she was 1, I was so glad she was a girl. But, we still wanted a boy. So, we had one. Now, we're good -- one of each.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008