House training my pup

I know that it’s a hard process to house train a puppy and I am being patent about it and I know that I have a wile to go we have only had the puppy for 3 weeks. But can anyone tell me how long it normally takes for a MALE puppy to be house trained?

candace71306

Asked by candace71306 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pets

• same time for either sex at least for me. Just set a timer for like every 20 minutes and take them out when it goes off. Also as soon as they eat, drink or wake up....then you have to make a fool out of yourself praising them.. :o) He will eventually get it. I would also recommend getting him fixed as soon as he is old enough, because males as you know will mark everything and anything.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2008