Anyone have some good, simple and quick recipes?

jaysmommy08

Asked by jaysmommy08 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Here is an easy one my family loves.
    peal and slice potatoes (as many as you need to feed your family and I use the food prosesser o slice them)
    put them in a cake pan
    brown pork chop
    set them on top of potatoes
    (now this part will depend on how many potatos you have used
    I usually use 2 cans)
    take 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup add about 1 can of water and pour over potatos and chops. Bake at 350 till the potatoes are tender. Then eat!
    klpeter

Answer by klpeter at 3:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• My family absolutely loves cold taco salad and very good dish for summer. Brown about a 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger and add taco seasoning as directions say. Combine in a large bowl with lettuce, cheese, tomato, black olives, onion, and as much nacho cheese doritos as desired. Then cover it all with about 3/4 bottle of Western salad dressing. It is always a hit.
    xraylady_81

Answer by xraylady_81 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• crockpot---
    3 lb sausage sliced
    1 cup brown sugar
    1 cup ketchup
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2008