WE ARENT DR.S ARE WE???

I have read at least 15 "am i pregnant" questions.. WE ARENT DR.S so why would you ask us, is it really that hard to go out and buy a pregnancy test or to go to you family Dr or the nearest free clinic to find out. I mean come on now this is getting a little crazy.. Again WE ARENT DRS SO STOP ASKING IF YOU COULD BE PREGO!!!GET OFF YOUR CHEAP BUTT AND BUY A PRENANCY TEST!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm going to tell you the same thing I told the last person who posted this same statement People are free to ask whatever they want here. If you are so annoyed by the question then don't read/answer it.
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• And to the first person who answered this. You need to back off! There is no reason to be offensive!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• YES BUT THEY KEEP ASKING AFTER THEY HAVE ALREADY GOT THEIR ANSWERS AND TOOK TESTS WHICH HAVE CAME BACK NEGATIVE! IT'S SO ANNOYING! It's not bad is they just ask once to see what's going on and all but they do need to chill with the questions.
    Anonymous