Is it wrong?!

I've not really had a good preg. im always tired, nausaus, and just plain worn out. It's not that I HATE being preg. Im just ready for it to be over. You here all these moms saying they LOVED being preg. && thats not me. I feel horrible bc I WOULDN'T take her back for the world. I'd just rather her be in arms instead of my tummy. Does anyone have any advice?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't feel bad because who ever says being pregnant was fun has to be outta it lol. I hates being preg because I always had heart burn or sore body. It was never ending and I just wanted to waddle to the couch and lay down. I'm not sure there is anything you can really do its just a part of being pregnant! ;D
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 3:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I was sick the whole time with my first. Concentrate on the joy of having the new one in your arms. Read as much as you can about child rearing. Do things that you enjoy- shop a little, watch funny movies, listen to music. The time will soon pass.

Answer by Bmat at 3:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Don't worry about "loving your pregnancy"! Loving your baby and loving being pregnant are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I hate being pregnant more than anything! I hate the sweating, I hate the sickness, I hate the aches and pains, I hate the kicking, I hate labor and delivery, I hate the headaches, I hate the swelling, I hate the weight gain, I hate the clothes...and I want my caffeine back! There is not a single thing I like about it. In my opinion, babies are much better when you can hold them instead of occupying every inch of space between your pubic bone and ribs.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It's not wrong at all. Every pregnancy is different. I LOVED being pregnant with my first. My second? Blech. I threw up less, but was soo much more exhausted. Same with labor. Two totally different labors. I actually enjoyed my first (painful - definitely - but cool), my second had to be induced and I hated it. But the pushing was way better. It made me afraid that I wouldn't love my second as much - after all, I didn't like the pregnancy as much!

Don't worry about not liking your pregnancy, it has nothing to do with your love of your baby. Just concentrate on your love for that child, and don't let how much your pregnancy sucks turn into resentment!
    forgivenservant

Answer by forgivenservant at 5:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• No it's not wrong. I've always said that I hate being pregnant, but I love having children. And I love having anything I want to eat too...
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Honey you not alone! I think 80% of moms to be feels that way, I'm at 40 week going pass due and belive me do I want it to be over!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Dont feel bad, I HATED being pregnant also. I love her to death even as a Pain in the A toddler... and funny as it sounds I WANT to be pregnant again! Funny how that works out!
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 6:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2008