Diet and exercise tips?

I was wondering if anyone had any diet tips or home exercise tips? I am a full time mother to my daughter being a single parent and I don't have the time nor the money to go to a gym right now. I was wondering if there is any good exercises I could do from home in my spare time that don't cost alot of money. Also any diet tips that will help you feel healthier, keep off some weight but not getting rid of all of your sweets totally? Please help lol.

Morgan.

Asked by Morgan. at 3:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat:
    whole grains, fruits, veggies, reduced fat dairy, lean meats (salmon, turkey, chicken, lean beef). your meat portion should be about the size of your fist. veggies should take up half the plate. You can stand to fit in sweets as long as you are maintaining portion control and eating healthy items for the majority of the time

Great, short exercises:
    http://browse.realsimplereallife.com/television/browse-by-topic/health/index.html
    There's no excuse for not fitting in a 10 or 15 minute work out, right?

tinykelsie

Answer by tinykelsie at 4:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• check out youtube.com everything is on there
    determind

Answer by determind at 10:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008