I need Sponsors for my son's Youth Football Team

How can I get sponsor's for my son's youth football team are there websites I can go on or numbers I can call any advice will be helpful thanks.

mizzcjlj4

Asked by mizzcjlj4 at 1:25 AM on Aug. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• You go to neighborhood businesses, with a letter on team letterhead

Answer by rkoloms at 7:00 AM on Aug. 12, 2011

• Local businesses will, in exchange for the publicity, sponsor teams that fit with their image. (For instance, a bar will not sponsor a little league team, but they might sponsor an adult team).

Our ballet school was recently invited to compete in the Nationals and World cup, and we raised over $17,000 by various methods, including a Yard Sale, silent auction, and bake sale, but my favorite method is actually one that benefits the sponsor AND the team. If you are interested in hearing how people can support your non-profit organization simply by switching stores and buying safer products, PM me.

Good luck!

Laila

livewell

Answer by livewell at 11:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2011

• Talk to the Chamber of Commerce in your area?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2011