Some people are just soo effin stupid!

What stupidity have you run into lately? This afternoon I was behind a person driving and they seemed to stop at every exit from a shopping center, I thought wow nice signals *sarcasm* after like the 3rd! time of her stopping but NOT turning I saw she was letting people out. Weird! We were on a busy road the speed was like 40mph and she was stopping at every entrance/exit to allow people to get out...wow I know its Christmas time...but what an interesting way to be generous, (BTW I couldn't go around her.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yawn... :-O
    Anonymous

• yes! when people are at the front of a very long line but have like 10 things they need price checked grrrrr
    Anonymous

• That is pretty annoying.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I can't stand when people to take their lilly sweet time pulling out of their parking space when they know I'm waiting for it. I think it's so inconsiderate!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• The am I pregnant questions lol
    Anonymous

• wlecome to my world. I swear my town is stupidville.my hubby is the mayor!
    Anonymous

• I get annoyed at the UPS guy who tosses my packages onto my porch and doesn't even ring the bell to tell me I have a package. I know they are in a hurry, but setting the box down instead of tossing it would seem a good idea.

Answer by Bmat at 4:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I just stood in line forever because although there was only one family in front of me, the cashier felt she needed to talk to them about who knows what? I swear I started growing roots.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• haha yes I agree with pnukey I have so mnay other errands to run and they are talking small talk when the lines are way backed up?
    bizymom413

Answer by bizymom413 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• People who stand and stare at the menu board at McDonalds. I mean really, does it change that often.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2008