Here is a stupid question....

Here I am 26 weeks pregnant and the size of a moblie home, and everytime I am at the OB office all they have to read is dieting magizines!!! Can they make a pregnant women feel any worse!!!! What ever happened to baby magaizines?????

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 3:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That's awful, my OB's office has pregnancy magazines and celebrity gossip ones...obvioulsy the person putting those out is either a man or never had weight issues ya know lol
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• LOL, Their trying to tell you something. LOL LOL
    Just joking you know that right?

Answer by louise2 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I've noticed that too. Just bring a book or magazine of your own with you.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My OB's office has many magizines, to choose from...never seen a diet mag yet!
    Anonymous

• Mine has a ton of mags like Seventeen and TigerBop- you know, mags for the younger set... I'm always wondering what kind of patients they're expecting! lol

coolmommy3

Answer by coolmommy3 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Answered at 4:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 by: coolmommy3

Mine has a ton of mags like Seventeen and TigerBop- you know, mags for the younger set... I'm always wondering what kind of patients they're expecting! lol

LOL...I read Tigerbeat when I was like 12-13. They must be getting a bunch of youngins' in there!
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Dieting? Wow! Mine had mostly pregnancy/parenting and health magazines, but nothing really diet-focused. Oh, and Highlights, gotta keep the kiddies busy!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2008