What is your funniest/most embarrassing pee story from any of your pregnancies?

My funniest and most embarrassing story happened with my first pregnancy. A local company had run a competition over the radio and I was one of the lucky winners. It was only open to pregnant women and the prize was attending a preview of an upcoming movie followed by lunch. The preview was held at a small theatrette and we had tea or coffee before heading in. As you can imagine - 50 pregnant ladies - morning drinks - and a 2 hour movie resulted in many full bladders. Most of us eagerly sought out the restroom as soon as the movie was over but being such a small theatrette there were only three stalls - two in the ladies and one in the mens which we invaded. I remember to this day all of us standing - or should that be dancing in line - some of us physically supporting our bladders with our hands. The girl in front of me was really desperate and I wasn't much
better when suddenly 'babe' chose that moment to kick my bladder and I wet my pants. Once I started I couldn't stop and my puddle spread all over the floor. The sight or sound of me peeing must have been too much for the girl in front because she also peed herself.
God I was so embarrassed, and I was wearing stretchy pants so there was no way of hiding it. I can laugh now but at the time - my face must have been so red.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just the other night I peed my pants. A lot. But I was home so it wasn't too embarrassing. My kids, however, didn't know what to think of their mom peeing her pants. I needed to go to the bathroom but one of my kids was in there so I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water while I waited. I was just drinking like normal when I choked and spit water all over the place and then I started coughing the water up and threw up a little. Every time I coughed, I peed and I couldn't stop it and it just flowed. Choking and coughing and throwing up and peeing all at once in the kitchen was quite the sight. lol
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2011

• I only have twins, and had one of the babies laying on my bladder the entire time. He had constant hiccups too. My stories don't stack up as being as funny as both of your stories though, but one night after getting up what seemed like every second I finally decided to just stay on the toilet for a while and when I woke up about 5 hours later I was in so much pain with a big toilet ring on my butt. But hey...it beat having to go to get out of bed and waddle to the toilet constantly.
    momtotwins

Answer by momtotwins at 4:39 AM on Aug. 12, 2011

• Before my DH and I moved to Texas, I was 7 mo. pregnant, and we were down at my parents and my dad decided to litteraly point his hand at me like a gun sitting across the table from me and shoot a fart at me, for some reason I found this completely hillarious and I peed myself. I sure do miss him.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 7:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2011

• night before last i was laying down and felt a rush of water.... stood up and it stopped but i had to ppee really bad. so i go up pee the pee was clear and i was like oh crap my water broke. but nothing was coming out so i put a pad on and laid back down. happened again about thrity min later. told dh and he said well you could go to the hops. i was like but im not sure and you know how mean they can be about that.. so i waited it out til the morning thinking either i would go in to labor or see the doc. any way there is a post on how the appt went on here if youwanna read, found out that my water did not break but the baby somehow fixed herself over my bladder and everythime she moved well you can figure out the rest.
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 8:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2011

• With my first pregnancy, I was driving in the car, had a coughing fit and ended up peeing my pants. Fortunately, I had leather seats.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2011