Do you think my fiancee will like mac and cheese with deer meat in it?

He likes nothing. I mean Im not gonna tell him whats in it. He thinks its hamburger lol. Its gonna be funny when he is done eating and I tell him its deer meat. He doesnt even know we have deer meat...

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Food & Drink

• opps I totally meant to put this in food and drink!!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Mine doesn't like it. I even tried to mix it with hamburger!!!!! MEN!!!!
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 3:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Sounds gross being together but seperate might be ok.
    Anonymous

• Oh my gosh thats funny. That happened to me once. I was eating chili and I didn't know deer meat was in it, and when I found out I about puked. I think its pretty much in your head but still I think deer smells gross when being cooked. Haha I so wanna see him eat it though.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 4:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• lol he wont even know til like 10 minutes after he is done!! He wont eat it if he knows whats in it. One time I made spaghetti and I didnt have any hamburger but I had some ground turkey and I told him it was hamburger. After I thought he was done eating I told him and he is like disgusting!!! 5 minutes later he told me to get him more!!! lol. He liked it. Its not to bad! But he did NOT like the mac and cheese with tuna. I told him it was bacon and he knew better lol.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Doe he only eat mac and cheese? lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Does* Sorry
    a_and_j_momma

• lol no. But I like to experiment. I make it like once or twice a month. I dont know how to cook very many things yet. And when I do want to cook meals its expensive. But I go to aldi and get it cheap.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I've never had deer meat so I'm not sure how close it is to hamburger. I remember my mom once made soup and after we got done eating she told us it was alligator lol....I was so mad. Good luck though! Hope he likes it
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Kinda wrong..I mean....

You wouldnt be happy if he put somthing in your food would you?
    Anonymous