whats the most annoying question you've been asked while pregnant?

When I first got pregnant with my first daughter I was 18. My baby's dad and I had broken up so I would go to most of my appointment by myself and sometimes I would see people that I hadnt seen in a long time. I would always get asked the same things. Do you know who the father is? Yes, I know who the father is I'm not a hoe nor have I ever given the impression that I was. I was never like that. and I never made out with a guy who wasnt my boyfriend and hadn't dated for atleast a month. This question always irritated me especially when they would say are you sure? UGHHHH!

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 4:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you never made out with a guy you weren't with for at least a month lol thats funny. so after exactly a month you would then makeout with them making out doesn't make you a hoe and for some reason i don't believe that.
    Anonymous

• are you withthe babies daddy i hate that questions
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• The #1 stupidest question I have ever been asked while pregnant was sitting in my doctors office 8 months pregnant and the nurse came up to me and said "Are you still pregnant?". The #2 stupidest question is when I had my kids with me and I was pregnant and was asked "Wow you know what causes that right?".

Answer by gemgem at 4:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• anonymous thank you for your honest response and comment but it's true. I did go to schoo land learn about sex eduacation do you know what you can get from kissing someone in the mouth and not knowing there past history? I've always been friends with the guys I date and it's not excatly 30 days it's sometimes I little bit longer. I make sure I know this person and he knows me and that I am comfortable before I do anything. Maybe I should also add that when I was 13 I was rapped so it takes me a little while to get comfortable with a guy. Which is why I become friends for a while and then date and take it slowly.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Your pregnant AGIAN?!?!?!? I hate this. My daughter is 11.5 months and I am almost 18 months but my belly is so big already. My daughter was 7 weeks premature so she looks like she is about 8 months old (She weighs 17 pounds with winter clothes and tennis shoes on). I also hate it when people ask me when I'm going to wean my daughter or is I "know how bad it is to breastfeed while pregnant" Geesh idiots, leave me alone.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 4:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• LOL!! So funny! I got a divorce from my 1st husband a long time ago. Well now when I see people that I'm not that close to but they still know that I got a divorce, but didn't know about my BF ask me "oh, you guys worked things out?" Ummm....no. We got a divorce a long time ago and you know it, so why would you assume that it was his?!
    Anonymous

• woah..lol...18 weeks not months
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 4:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• symle456
    Yes, I'm very fortunate but still am with him we have 2 beautiful little girls and we just foudn out were pregnant with twins. Even now people still ask that but they ask if there his. My children are mixed race and they happen to take my color and not his so people ask if there his. He knows they are, they look just like him but I've always told people it's none of your buissness but I'm open to DNA testing espcially his family .There mad because I'm mexican and he's balck and they said my kids have the worst of two worlds and he should have stuck to his race. I think it's sad.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• If they ask if youre pregnant again next time say No I just shoved a turkey up inside me to throw you off.

Answer by gemgem at 4:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Well... this is beyond stupid, it was so uncalled for and obviously upsetting... This past January we had a daughter, stillborn at 29 weeks.. The nurses put a rose picture on the door AND we were in a special room so we wouldn't hear the other babies....etc. Anyways this jackass doctor comes in without reading my charts, without looking at the door and without paying attention at all and asks " How is the baby"...
    I know this isnt while I was preggo, just after birth... same thing
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008