Are you sad you are having/had a christmas baby?

I'm glad I'm not b/c I think it would be hard to have a holiday b-day, but just wondering what others think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My daughter was born on December 1st. It's pretty close to the holidays. I like it as a mommy. It's fine to me and I'm sure as she gets older (she's 12.5 months old now) she'll like it too... because she'll get lots of presents on her birthday from family and then just a few weeks later some more presents. What a lucky girl! :)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• my bday is june 26 so its like exactly six months. its nice getting presents every 6 months =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I didn't mean to post anon... anyways, my b-day is in June too. It's nice, my son's is in october so thats still not too close. He still has a seperate b-day
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My daughters 1st birthday is going to be friday the day after christmas. I am fine with it. We are just going to have her birthday parties in the middle of Jan until she is old enough to decide when she wants them. I am pregnant with another baby and she is due in 3 weeks. If she comes early I will be fine with her birthday being so close. You and your kids cant choose when they are born. Why dwell on it because its a holiday.
    Anonymous

• My due date is the 27th so either way hers will be right around xmas.
    Anonymous

• My 1st son was born In January 4th and I am due for a c-section a week after his b-day. I am going to hate having there b-day so close 2gether.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My oldest will be turning 13 on the 29th and has never complained about having her birthday so close to Christmas. I've given her the option to celebrate her birthday any day of the year that she wanted to but she would rather have it on her birthday. It works out well for me and other people buying gifts though because we get to hit all the after Christmas sales.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 5:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My birthday is January 3rd and my baby is due at the end of Jan.
    In most cases....I always gets xmas+bday gifts~all at once...mostly one big gift rather than two =(.
    Anonymous

• My son's due date was 12/27. He was born on 12/21/07. I wasn't sad at all. I was just terribly happy and grateful to have a healthy little guy. My husband and I just have to make sure that he has a distinct birthday during the holiday rush. My mom says that as a kid, he'll think his birthday is a weeklong celebration with Christmas a couple days later then New Years!
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 5:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Ugh my daughter's birthday is Dec 15th. Now this one was *supposed* to be Feb 2nd but they may induce me at 37 weeks which is Jan 12th! Bleh. I just feel bad for the kids, stinks to have a birthday too close to Christmas, parents end up tapped out for ideas on gifts and lots of people are out of town for the holidays.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008