still in love with my first love

i still love my first love, i think hes still in love with me. We broke up 4 years ago but still have kept in touch bc we have the same friends plus our families are friends. He is datin someone he clames
to be in love wit, but this girl took his verginity. Which i think is why he believes that, Bc when he starts drinking an were out with our friends he acts funny around me, like at new years he told me that he was upset about me getting pregant, an that he wanted to be here for my baby an beat my babys daddy up, he also hugged me alot & told me that he loved me, he also flurted wit me that whole night like he used to when we first started liking each other when we were kids, then he hugged me & kissed me but i told him no that he was wit someone else & that it didnt feel right.well anyway now im more confused than ever cause i dont know who he really wants to be with, and his gf hates my gutts. idk i just need some advice im really confused.sorry my question was so long.

teenmother25

Asked by teenmother25 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Concentrate on your life and your baby. If he really wants to be there then tell him to straighten out his own affairs and to let you know AFTER he is free. You don't need a blow by blow of what he is doing or who he is with, if he wants to be there then he'll make it right for you both... You need to take care of you and your child.
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 4:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2008