Who do you think is the most annoying..

Talk show host..Im gunna go with Tyra(i love myself) Banks. All she ever does on her show is make everything to do with her..me me me I I I...she is always talking about herself. Even if she has accomplished alot why does she have to always bring everything back to her? UGH she is sooo annoying...lol. So, who do you think is annoying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Entertainment

• I absolute LOATH Tyra Banks. I was never a fan of Rosie either. She was so loud mouthed. But seriously, I can't stand Tyra. She's a POS.
    Anonymous

• well if were talking about tv shows i cant stand tila tequila.....shes so friken weird lookin. and i dont know if it true but my bf said he heard someone at work say she was born a guy..but anyways.....other thigns that annoy me is peopel on here asking if they could be pregnate...tehy have symptoms but come here to ask us when they can simply go to a dollar store and get a preggo test..they ask us liek we live in there ovaries
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 5:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I like Ellen, all the others annoy me.

LoL vadasmom, I agree. That annoys me so much. "I had sex, could I be pregnant?". If you have to ask it, you really don't need to be having children.
    Anonymous

• lol anon 4:21 i had sex could i be pregnate?..lol another one is when i see girls that are ttc but yet they cant afford a preggo test
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 5:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I cant stand any of the women on The View. I think they suck and are annoying.

Answer by gemgem at 5:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I love the Ellen show. She cracks me up : ) I extremely dislike several.....1) Oprah ..it's always about "all her friends" -She is such a name dropper it's ridiculous. 2) Tyra Banks - she's so into herself and I agree every conversation ends up with having to do with her..even when it's not about her at all! 3) Rosie..I liked her talk show years ago for about the 1st week. I couldn't stand her on the View..as a matter of fact..I can't stand the View period and I won't watch her new prime variety show ~IMO it's not worth even tuning in to see what it's like 4) Dr. Phil....what an ass! I can't even stand to listen to his voice! ...Okay...that's it I think....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I don't watch any talk shows...although back when I USED to, I didn't care for Tyra Banks.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Maury "you are not the father" Povich.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Answered at 9:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 by: micrespo

micre...

Maury "you are not the father" Povich.

rolling on floor
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Tyra can go suck the horse she rides in on for all I care! That chick is sooooooooooooo full of herself!
    Anonymous