do those air filters work? im constantly cleanign my house, well because im a clean a phob and i have to have my house smelling fresh all the time. but ima smoker and that dont help. so i was looking into those airfilter things. any comments on them?

and do anyof you feel like your home never smells good..ivehad people coemin telling me they love teh smell of my home but i feel its never enough. wat are soem ways you guys make your homes smell nice.

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 5:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've used them for allergies, but don't really have a problem with the smell of my home. I think they help allergies somewhat.
    If you're worried about the way your house smells, as you said, smoking won't help. I actually can't go into a smoker's home because of the smell. The best thing would be to quit, but I'm sure you already know that. :)
    boystimes2

Answer by boystimes2 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You're a clean freak, but smoke? LMAO!
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 6:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I agree with the two above posters. Nothing will get the smokers smell out except not smoking in the house. I personally think it is THE dirtiest habit. I use Febreze for a lot of things, but we have two cats (who, luckily, are good about using the littlerbox 100% of the time), and it's nearly impossible to keep the litterbox smell out. We keep it in the bathroom, but I won't use that bathroom because of it! Also, with the cold weather, we can't open the place up, so it gets stuffy like no other. I'm a big open windows person. It's making me CRAZY!!! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• We do have an air filter, and while I'm sure it makes some difference, I don't know how much of one.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008