someone got my credit card number. i contacted the vendor . i started chatting with a rep online for the vendor(PORNHUB.COM) the vendor asked who Nick was. I told her it was my husband. she then said that he was my soon to be husband(idk how she knew that) i asked how she knew that and she said she was reading the past chat logs. i then asked if nick had chatted with girls on the site and she said that accounts were private . who should i believe

sasracers

Asked by sasracers at 5:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds like the rep was trying to tell you without breaking their confidentiality rules. I would assume she was hinting that he was the one using your credit card. :( What other charges have shown up on your bill? Have you contacted other vendors to see what was purchased and see if any of those items have magically appeared in "Nicks" possession? Majority of identity theft and fraud is committed by someone you know.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• ok if there are chat logs on a pron sit. he obviously aitn talkin to guys.
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 5:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I agree with the first poster :( I'm sorry!
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 5:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• First, report this to the cops that someone stole your credit card number.

Second, give them the information that you have found...which would be the vendor's information.

Third, wait for the cops to bust his ass. When they ask you if you gave it to him, you tell them no and that he stole it from you!

Leave him and be done with it :) He is a thief. Sorry to hear about your situation and sorry for being a little mean...it's not to you though.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Been there with Identity theft . If you need to talk about info, pm me
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You need to ask yourself why the customer service rep would lie to you. What does she have to lose? Your SO stands to lose lots more...he has more motivation to lie.
    Anonymous

• not sure what you don't see here. if the porn rep told you his partner his correct name who happens to be your soon to be fiance according to that rep whom you gave your credit card number to and then that rep told you your soon to be fiance's name and so on and so on and so on then he's porning you bigtime. that kind of cheating is not better than the other kind, face to face with another woman.Cheating is forever no matter how often no matter with another male,female,porn.
    Anonymous

• I would believe the rep., looks like your fiance obviously can't be trusted. What a piece of shit to charge it to your credit card..you see how stupid men are?
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• red flags shooting up everywhere!!!! Get a free keylogger on your computer and find everything he types and looks at its easy!!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• If she knew his name... it's obvious it's him, even more proof when she knew you weren't married yet because of reading the logs...If he was on a chatline... then yea, he was chatting, which wouldn't matter to me whether he was chatting with men or women, he stole your card. I think the rep was telling you he was talking to women without saying the words... if that account was opened with your credit card name and number, then you should have all rights to read it and find out what you're being charged for. I'd call back and ask for a supervisor and demand all of that information in writing, all logs, everything.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2008