What are you leaving for Santa?

Each year its Tradition to leave cookies and milk for Santa and some Celery and Carrots for the Reindeer. This year we are doing things a tad bit different! My 4yo son saw this recipe in a Wal*Mart insert from the mail and just had to make it for Santa this year..(trust me I will be loving it too!)
Here it is...
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/food-recipe_ektid58550.aspx

Are your kids leaving anything for Santa?

angieluv

Asked by angieluv at 5:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Holidays

• We are making brownies for Santa, my daughter figures everyone will be leaving cookies so he might like something different, and we take sunflower & sesame seeds and sprinkle them on the lawn for the reindeer (my daughter's school started that one).
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My SS is going to be at his BMs house but we made Christmas cookies today for him to leave when he leaves here tomorrow. He is leaving at 8 am, but comes home at 8 am on Christmas.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• We usually leave cookies for santa and carrots and cellery for the reindeer.
    Those look yummy though.. . . . . . .
    Christiansmom17

Answer by Christiansmom17 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• we leave milk and cookies for santa. and carrots this year for the rindeers if we can get out in the ice..
    dinahinabox

Answer by dinahinabox at 6:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• That ice cream ornament recipe is really a cute idea. Santa this year asked for sugar cookies with the powdered sugar icing.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• We are going to leave gingerbread men sugar cookie decorated with M&Ms and frosting and maybe some chocolate chip cookies and milk. For reindeer (since this is our first year doing it) we may leave carrots or do the instant oatmeal, sprinkles, and sugar recipe and toss in the front yard.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My son has food allergies this year....so we are leaving him Vegan cookies and almond milk.

LOL...That is what he said we need to make sure and buy him !!!
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 9:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• We're leaving Santa some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and milk with some Irish Cream in it. DH said that that's what Santa really wants, lol.
    I never thought about leaving something for the reindeer.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Not this year since my son is too young to care and since Santa is trying to be on a diet this year I don't want to make anything tempting..we used to leave choco chip cookies and Hersheys milk boxes when I was a kid!
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• growing up we left cookies and an apple not sure why but i remember waking up to see if he ate the apple my mom has pics of us holding the core
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 10:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2008