It Makes Me Crazy, How About You?!?!?

Does it drive you up the wall one someone who you don't know calls you "Hun", "sweetie" or, "dear", I have even been called "love" by some random men when I was waiting tables!!! It doesn't bother me if I know you, but it seems so belittling when someone who is a stranger says it?! Maybe I'm just nuts, who knows!!! :)

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 5:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Cause they dotn want you spitting in ther food..lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It bothers me when I hear people say it to elderly people. Like, "Really? Did you just call that 85 year old 'Shug' ??"

It doesnt bother me personally so much...I really don't pay much attention to it.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 6:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I wouldn't mind it. Just don't take it personal. I say Baby alot and sometimes I accidently call other kids Baby not meaning anything by it. Just a love name and habit I guess.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• hate it too. so phony so fake. They just want your business or your man.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Doesn't bother me, I figure I could be called worse.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It does drive me nuts when someone younger than me says it. I had a 16 year old waitress say it about 40 times in the half hour we were at a restaurant the other day and it was SO over the top!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Someone called my co-worker honey the other day...he was a contractor and one of the big bosses at my job flipped out on him and told him that he wanted him off the property. He even called his boss and the contractor got ripped a new one... I don't take it offensively but I guess it would depend on the situation.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• LOL, I love it jareda69! It's so true :)
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 6:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i don't mind it at all unless its a creepy guy
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i know a girl that calls everyone hun, it just gets old...
    marci2babies

Answer by marci2babies at 7:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008