Always sleepy...

I've quit my job last friday, since im 40 weeks pragnant im staying home. So for like four days all I've been doing is eatting and sleeping... I sleep so much and still feel tired, is that normal?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• very normal, just make sure that baby is moving regularly and you should be just fine. getting plenty of rest while you are pregnant is great! i am 39 weeks and i cant sleep for very long and i wish i could!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 6:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Feeling sleepy all the time is definitely normal toward the end of your pregnancy. Get in naps as often as you can, your body needs all the rest it can get before labor starts!
    Passionwitakiss

Answer by Passionwitakiss at 6:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Yep, totally normal. Surprised you made it this far before feeling so tired! Most people, it happens somewhere in the third trimester. As for the eating, I know I had no appetite for the first 30 weeks, then a switch went off and I swear, I could've eaten all day long. Then I started breastfeeding, and I swear, it has gotten even WORSE!!! Consider yourself warned!! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2008