I need help.....

I really wanna be one of those women that can give a BJ and make my husband moaning and clinch the bed sheets but it's not happening. I don't know if I'm sucking too hard ot not hard enough. Whenever I ask him he just says that I'm doing great but I want to be better. Does anyone have any tips that could help? I've got the basics like using lots of saliva but I don't want to give a basic BJ, I want to give the BOMB BJ. Should I close my lips really hard or not? Do I have to go all the way down for the full effect???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• My advice, and yes i CAN make my husband grab for the bed sheets and holler out for joy! Go down on him as far as your gag reflex will allow you to go, an shake your head back and forth. Also while you are going up and down on him with your mouth, use your hand to stroke his shaft, also try turning around and put your self almost in a 69 position and you will be able to go down on him farther. Hope this helps and have fun, LOTS OF FUN!! LMAO!!
    momma_mack

Answer by momma_mack at 12:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• When I say all the way down I mean to the base/balls.
    Anonymous

• I'm certainly not an expert on it, but I've yet to hear of a man clinching the bedsheets etc... but I don't do it any more than I have to, it's just not my cup of tea, but I'd suggest watching or reading porn to find out how the "experts" do it. If he says it feels great, then I'm sure it does. Only thing I know/have read about oral sex is that the rim around the head and that spot just below the head is very sensitive. If he's open to talking about it, ask him how it feels best for him (they're all different just like us)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Lisa Ann said it!! Watch some porn honey ~ that's the absolute best way to learn how!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Oh, and one other suggestion... If he'll let you, another way to learn the specifics of your man's pleasure spots is to ask if he'll let you watch him masturbate.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• very very lightly gently pull down the head and lick all around first then full mouth suck while rubbing up and down then alternate licks and sucking and lightly literally gently blowing on the head. he's gonna be cumin nonstop.
    Anonymous

• I agree. Your DH is going to be the one to show you how to satisfy him. Watch him masturbate, ask questions, and don't do it with your eyes closed! Watch him and tune into his body motions and sounds. Any BJ is a good BJ! If he is watching tv while you suck, then stop...its not good. If he is watching you, touching you, talking to you...then keep going-he's going to get there sooner or later. Practice makes perfect. And do the BJ for you not just for him. It should feel good to you. He has an obligation to make you happy too! Good Luck
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 7:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• if you are looking for him to react a certain way then you have it all wrong... just because he isnt moaning and gripping the bed doesnt mean he doesnt like it soooo much!
    but have you tried to lay on your back and have him over you - this way he can feel in charge and sometimes they get a major kick out of being so in charge...
    Anonymous

• LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My DH has a tip..."Blowpop" LMAOOOOOOOOOO!! He said treat it like a blowpop!!! Goodluck!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Turning myself around really does allow me to go down further and it also felt more comfortable in my mouth. Thanks momma mack. My husband actually moaned LOUD an started shoving it in my mouth. I think I'm on my way to him clenching the sheets next.....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 30, 2008