baby movement

a girl i know asked me if i felt the baby move yet i am only 12 weeks, once in a while my belly will feel funny, so i don't know she said that i should be feeling flutters its hard to describe what i feel it feels really weird is it the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I HIGHLY doubt you are feeling movement. Even if you are very thin and this is not your first pregnancy I don't think it's possible untill14 weeks or so. I felt it at about 20 nweeks with my first and about 15 1/2 with my second
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• you never know just depends on how strong your baby is with my daughter i felt her kick at 14 and a half weeks and this time i have felt him kick since i was about 13 weeks but my babies are a little larger than normal so it may just be that
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You may be feeling flutters from your baby. It is possible. Some women will start feeling early on and some later. I started feeling at 12 weeks with my first pregnancy and around the same time with my second (currently 17 weeks pregnant).
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i doubt your feeling baby move already usually its not till about 14 or 15wks and thats if its your second baby you feel little flutters ususally with your first you dont notice movement till about 17 to 22wks but everyone is different. with my first i didnt feel anything till about 19wks this time i felt baby at about 16wks.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• if you are 12weeks you baby might not be strong evough to move but try this put your hand on your tummy and rube around in cricle's in on spot and the baby might move but the babya might not be strong enough yet! cause when you do that it crules the baby in a ball and they move ;)
    LoveMyKacie

Answer by LoveMyKacie at 6:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I was the same way... it didn't so much feel like flutters but... bubbles I guess. And when ever people asked if I could feel the baby yet I'd say IDK. Because I really wasn't sure if what I was feeling was the baby or gas. But after awhile I realized it was the baby because it was the same feeling just more intense. Just give it a few weeks and you will know for sure and it will put a smile on your face everytime you feel it after that.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008