QUIT POSTING STUPID QUESTIONS THAT WE DON'T KNOW THE ANSWERS TO!!

THERE ARE TONS OF QUESTIONS WHERE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY TOOK A PREG TEST IT WAS NEGATIVE, THEN THEY ARE LIKE "AM I PREGNANT?" OR "I HAVE THE SYMPTOMS...BLAH BLAH..OK WE DON'T KNOW IF YOUR PREGNANT SO QUIT ASKING PEOPLE. IF THE TEST SAYS NEGATIVE, LEAVE IT AT THAT. DOES ANYONE ELSE GET ANNOYED BY THIS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I think some ladies think CafeMom is a reliable pregnancy test, lol. I find it easier to buy a test, pee on the stick, and wait 3 minutes!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Yes I find it annoying too.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 3:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• uuuuh, shlbybby...learn to type, learn to spell, and speak like an adult. And, yes it is annoying, but not as annoying as people that like to type in all caps and act like big bad-asses by mispelling every word!
    2inTexas

Answer by 2inTexas at 3:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• It's not annoying. When I wasn't sure, I asked here hoping to hear about other mom's experiences. I couldn't ask friends (none have ever had any children), nor could I ask my mom or mother-in-law since I didn't want them to know if I was pregnant so soon. It was too early to take a pregnancy test but I just felt weird. Isn't the point of these sites to ask such questions? If you don't like it, I suggest you stop clicking on these questions.
    Anonymous

• Did you see the journal post on this?? Yeah it gets annoying at times, but sometimes people just honestly want to know if their symptoms could mean they are pregnant. I try to help when I can, but yeah. Oh fyi.. typing in all caps means you are screaming at us.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• here's the link to the journal.
    http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1083749/Think_you_might_be_pregnant
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• just answer "google it"
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• 2inTexas, I was the one who asked this question and I DON'T see any spelling errors besides me writing "Preg" No I wasn't trying to act like a big bad ass by typing in Caps either fyi. So if you were referring to me get your facts straight and make sure their right. I'm actually a very good speller.
    Anonymous

• But your grammer isn't all that great. Here's a novel idea: if they annoy you so much - don't read them!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I only read the first few until I figured out she was asking the same question over and over again AFTER people had already took the time out to answer her ridiculous question and it is highly annoying when you keep on posting it over and over. Your trying to critique my grammar now? By the way it's spelled G R A M M A R. I think it's quite funny you just complained my spelling (which was stupid because my spelling was fine) and then my grammar but you didn't even spell the word "grammar" right. But like I said, It's not like I sit and read all of them. I'm just tired of seeing them posted by the same person a million times.
    Anonymous