what do I get my 2month girl for x-mas?

LoveMyKacie

Asked by LoveMyKacie at 6:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you get her mommy a massage or a manicure..lol seriously at this age all your baby needs is a healthy and happy mommy. She never has to know that you didn't spend a ton of money on her, she won't no Christmas is any different from a regular day. I say treat yourself mama!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Doesn't really matter at that age... you could spend money on things you want to get her anyway... like clothes the next size up. Or a toy that will grow with her.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• whatever you think your baby needs. a bouncer or play mat and more clothes.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• something you were planning on getting her anyway. I got my son room decorations cause I was buying them anyway (he will be born early March). LOL. Clothes are always good. or a new blankie!
    SummerBug

Answer by SummerBug at 7:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• If you want to get her a toy, something that plays music would probably be nice.
    Anonymous

• like everyone else says buy her clothes last year my daughter was only 13 days old and we bought her plush dolls and stuff like that also some 2007 year remeberance kinda things
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Breastmilk, kisses, hugs, and general lovin!!! That is all baby wants at that age and it will help her grow into an amazing individual.

Anonymous

• we always got binkies and sippy cups for the stockings
    tiffrand

Answer by tiffrand at 7:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• my son is two months old and we were running into the same problem. most toys are uber advanced for his age right now. I found a really cute winnie the pooh crawl encourager toy. it's real soft and when baby presses pooh's backside he says, "hello baby" then some music plays and pooh starts crawling and says "follow me!" wayyy too cute of a toy. I know my son won't be able to crawl for ages, but I couldn't pass it up. I also got him a water safety pirate rubber duckie! I also agree with the women on here who say treat yourself a bit. Baby at this point needs a healthy and happy mommy. Next year will be a really fun time for both of us! good luck! And merry christmas!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I got my 5 month old some books, toys and also a 2008 holiday barbie. They are absolutely beautiful. It's the start of a collection. Maybe you could start some kind of collection for her . . . maybe porcelain dolls? Or you could get a bithday keepsake to hang on the wall in her room. I got one for my dd a few months ago and I love it.

Here is the link: http://www.birthdaykeepsakes.com/
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008