what christmas orderves should i make

for an orderve only christmas family get together

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Those little hot dogs in sauce in the crockpot are good. Something that has Christmas colors are pepper jelly- green or red, or both, poured over a block of cream cheese. Those hot dogs rolled in biscuit dough are good- you cut a hot dog in half and roll out a refrigerated bisuit and wrap the hot dog and bake. Fruit skewers. Assorted cheeses.

Answer by Bmat at 7:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• well it's according to what and how big your actual C-mas dinner is.  You don't want people to fill up on the appetizers.  I'd do some small cheese balls/crackers, maybe veggie tray, cocktail smokies (yummy) some shrimp I like the coconut ones like at The Outback steak House.  good luck and happy holidays!

1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 7:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• no thats all were doing is orderves. so we don't have to worry about that lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Christmas Appetizers

www.Pillsbury.com      Find All the the Holiday Recipes and Ideas You Need from Pillsbury®

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Holiday Appetizer Recipes

www.Family.com      Top 20 Mouthwatering Appetizers. Quick & Easy Recipes You'll Love.

vbruno

• They make these cute boxes of puff pastry appetizers that have a bunch of different kinds in them and are delicious. The nice thing is you just pop them in the oven.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• WE are doing a chili and cream cheese dip... you put a can of chili and a box of cream cheese in a pan and mix it up while it heats... you dip chips in it
    my husband is also making a bread one... you slice the baquette drizzle olive oil on it, put gorgonzola cheese on it with honey and broil them... super yummy!!
    tiffrand

Answer by tiffrand at 7:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• we have to take something to our family dinner so this year i'm taking bacon wrapped little smokies sprinkled with brown sugar
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 7:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I am going to check out those websites but I am doing these on NY eve so far:
    cheese plate and crackers
    hummus and pita chips, maybe a Greek plate with olives, red roasted peppers, feta cheese etc.
    pretzles with whipped cheddar (wispride)
    little hotdogs in cresent rolls
    mozerrella sticks
    sushi
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You can go to my blog for some ideas. I posted a few appetizers recently, and cookies too!

http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008