Would you think it was funny

if your hubby puts your your food items away while you are still eating? The first time I felt bad the next time I laughed and joked with him about it. I know he and I would like me to lose weight but come on...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• No i would see no humour in it
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Um, yeah, thats mean. Who is he to tell you when you have had enough?
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Mine knows that I will KILL him. Don't touch my food and I won't touch yours.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• my hubby knows better but he wouldn't do that. he would rather make comments about having ate enough.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 7:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• no I would be hurt but after dealing with me and food during pregnancy he knows better than to touch my food...ever
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• NO ONE touches my food, much less puts it away. That's not funny. We're grown adults, at this point we can take care of our own food when we're done with it. I think your using humor to try and cover the fact that you know he's wrong for doing it.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I would do the same back to him. If he laughs as well, its all in good humor, if not. you need to talk to your hubby.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• bite him next time he tries to take your food...see if he does that again...lol I am sorry I could not resist......but serioulsy...try it...:)
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• That was funny Surpriseat41
    Anonymous