Who's the most difficult person to shop for in your circle?

Mine would be my husband. I love to shop but when it comes to this man I honestly go bananas!

HazyPerception

Asked by HazyPerception at 7:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Shopping

• Either my dad, who has everything but doesn't like anything or my husbands Grandparents who need a lot of stuff because they aren't well off but they don't like things they need.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 7:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My BF he is impossible to shop for!!!! It drives me NUTTS!!! everything he wants or needs is a $100,000 or more piece of farm equiptment or something thats totaly not in the buget!! But I actully think i did good this year I hope!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• my husband and mu male cusin
    Anonymous

• My husband! I usually end up getting him "generic" gifts like cologne, a wallet or gift card to Home Depot...as he NEVER tells me what he REALLY wants! UGH! It was so much easier when we were dating! LOL!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My parents actually...mom loves to read but is dealing with cataracts....will probably get a gift card so they can go out to eat. And my dh....bought him a cologne gift set and that's it!
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 4:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• everybody in my family- hubby, parents, and sisters. no one wants anything, no one needs anything, they have ten of this and 12 of that. it's really quite annoying.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 6:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have a feeling my hubby's going to be a little more open next season...lol

this year I bought quite a few gifts that he'll think like what ? ? ?

he's just so particular about everything that it takes all the fun out of trying to get it right

but now it's even better trying to purposely get it wrong just for kicks!
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 12:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Two people: My husband and his father....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:06 AM on Dec. 26, 2008