Why not use a towel twice?

your clean when your done, the towel is just wet.

Do you re-use or get a clean one?

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i re-use. because like you just said. after you take a shower you are clean.

after i used them i hang them on the heater so they get dry again fast.
    my hubby always uses a new towel and that pisses me off, because i have to do more laundry that way.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Hang it up and reuse it. I've said it before, I think it is a waste of water to wash towels after only using them once.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• well actually skin particles rubb off on to the towel, but I still use them twice then they go in the wash.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• We use towels for 1 week sometimes less. Usually a week.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• reuse when I remember LOL unless hubby has used it and then just left it on the floor (stupid men LOL)
    Anonymous

• Clean one every time.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i re-use about 3 showers from one towel, my DH on the other hand uses one each time and its sooo anoying because he's like "where are all the clean towels?"
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 8:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I use a towel for a week...DH has so many towels in the shower, I have to come searching when I wash!!! One for his face, one for his body, one fore his feet...ughhhhhhhhh!!!! Pisses me off....
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I use one for a week and then wash it
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I use a towel for three showers, although I use a washcloth only once. Speaking of laundry, something I learned from my mother-in-law was that cheap bath towels dry us just as well as big, expensive, heavy towels, they dry faster in the summer when hung up. and they take up less room in the washer and dryer so are more economical for a long time. I don't miss the big fluffy towels at all. I get just as dry.

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2008