what do i have to do to get my SO to be considerate or even care about my feelings??!?!?!

He only cares about what he wants to do, DESPITE what i say or how i feel about it.

What can i do to change this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• tell him ...
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 8:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• well you can do that much men are men.
    I am also having a problem with my man. He is an asshole!
    Anonymous

• I am sorry that you are having to put up with this. To answer your question, probably you can't change him. The only one you can really change is yourself. Do you want to continue as you are, or do you want to get on with your life. If you have already quietly and gently discussed this problem with him, then it is time for you to take action.

Answer by Bmat at 8:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Be inconsiderate of his feelings....give him a taste of his own medicine...do your and your kids laundry, cooking, etc....that's what I do...
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• ive been trying 2for 4years now & nothings worked yet. telling him is where i'd tell u 2start &hope u have better luck than i did.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have one of those when he is in the mood to b nice it ok, but i know what u mean.
    Anonymous