Do you make your DH/SO/BF work for it?

I'm big as a barn, due very soon, and my sex drive is in the toilet. My SO was joking around with me tonight because I'm usually the "horny" one when I'm not pregnant and he said "What would I have to do to get laid tonight?" (Completely theoretical since he is states away from me right now...) and I said "You would have to cook and clean and be SO fast I didn't have time for it to irritate me"

I know everybody's drive is different during pregnancy, so what would it take from your DH/SO/BF? Just being there tonight? or would he really have to work for it?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep. And I'm not even pregnant anymore lol. I just haven't really gotten my sex drive back. He'll offer to get up and take care of the baby in the middle of the night. Haha. It works though!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• um ... well i asked my DH if he wanted some last night and he was like yea! but then he was going to sleep on the couch and watch tv after so i was like "hell no!" you can sleep with me if you want some!! geese!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 8:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• im pregnant and due very soon too but all he would have to do is ask!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008