• In the Spotlight:

I cant function anymore.

My depression has been eating me alive. My husbands pay was cut.... we cant afford my medication....

I feel guilty for thinking about suicide having a child...then it makes me feel like I should die because i'm a bad mom.

Where do you go from here? I dont have anyone to talk to.
I havent felt this bad in a LONG time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• i would talk to my husband!!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 8:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Call the Suicide hotline...or a friend....heck, you can message me if you'd like....just try to get away or get out...something to take your mind off of things...I'll keep you in my prayers!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• OP- Husband doesnt help. Suicide hotline makes me feel awkward. Tried it....
    Anonymous

• my bf just got out of the hospital for trying to kill himself. I told him that it's not his fault for feeling that way, and it doesn't make him a bad father. But he needed to remember for our daughters sake to have hope. I know it's bad, but you have to remember that it will get better. You don't want your child to remember you as someone who let go of life. Think about your kid, about what's going to happen up ahead, like grandbabies, school dances, graduation, weddings, etc. You wanna be there to celebrate them with your child. Hang in there, take it day by day. Try talking about things with someone. If you need someone to talk to you can always talk to me. I was down that road before myself.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• hey, i have and pretty much are in your very shoes. take a step back and sceam to the very top of your lungs. dont be afraid to ask for help, believe me it is worth it. i am on zoloft and it works for me. its and anti- depressant. i will you the very best and i will pray for you.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 8:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• contact me if you need to. we have things in common.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 8:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• OP- i feel embarrassed messaging people i dont know to cry to...
    Anonymous

• I am sorry. Could you call your doctor? Isn't there some way you can get your meds? Social Services? Perhaps you could call the hospital and explain and ask if there is public assistance that would help you get your meds.
    Anonymous

• OP- I already did those things! = ( no help..
    Anonymous

• Then your best bet would probably be to check yourself in. They will give you the assistance you need, and medication. Later you can try to apply for medicaid to help pay for the bill. That's the only way, finacially that I can see you getting the help you deserve.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2008