Dark_Princess_2 this is actually a question for you, lol~

I read a response to a question and it caused me to ask a question back. I didnt' know if you'd go back to the question so thought I'd create my own.
This was your answer on the question:
I know that unless it's court ordered, you CAN'T get them from your cell phone provider. However, you can go to BrickhouseSecurity.com where they sell what is called a SIM SPY. Basically, you place the SIM card from the phone into this device and insert it into the Usb port on a computer, and then you can retreive all those deleted text messages. This has been used A LOT lately by people that are trying to find out if their SO is cheating on them, and from all of the reviews that I have read, it really does work. Hope this helps =)
So my question: what if it doen't have a sim?

1boy1girl4me

Asked by 1boy1girl4me at 3:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Wow, a question just for me.. lol..I feel so special! Well, this product will ONLY work on phones that have a Sim card. SO, as far as I know,that's the only way to access them on your own. I was actually doing some research on this for my friend cuz she thinks that her man is texting some other girl, and his inbox/outbox are always empty. Like I siad in my previous reply, I think that the only other way that you can go about retreving them is through a court order. Sorry =(
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2008