Ever feel like your living with a dork, idiot, big kid?

Maybe it's the holidays, or the fact the kids are driving me crazzzzzzzzzzy, I love him, but lately he's being an idiot.

Anyone else?

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do live with a dork, idiot, big kid. But he is also a very sweet, kind, and loving dork, big kid, idiot so I keep him around lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have a idiot at my house and I don't think it just the holidays! But I am sure he would say he has a b*tch sometimes : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• he is so smart in so many ways...and so dahhhhhh is so many other ways...it drives me crazy....its not just the holidays...its everydays....lol
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Mine is actually pretty grown up, but some of the stuff he does just defies logic. And I swear, sometimes I think he goes out of his way to be inconsiderate! When he was home the other day I was trying to get out of the house with a 3 year old, 3 bags, my purse, and a pyrex dish of food...not to mention I'm 9 months pregnant and he is literally watching me struggle with the door...Finally I was like "Joe?! A little help!" and it took me saying something for it to click to him that "Oh, she might like me to get the door" even though he was watching. He even said "I was wondering how you were going to get the door open". And after saying that...you think he followed me out to get the car door? Hell no!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I LOVE MY DORK DH.
    Anonymous

• I certainly live with a big kid, right now he and my 8 yr old are playing PS3. It's soooo sweeet
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2008