What is the last lie you told?

I guess technically mine would be about Santa. My daughter is 3 and just asked me if Santa would come in and wake her up when he came and I told her "No, he sneaks in and sneaks out so we don't see but we will make him some cookies to eat while he's here". (Which makes me wonder...why is he secret on Christmas Eve after she's seen him in Wal-Mart every day for the last two weeks! Purely convenience for us or is there a story?...anyway...)

So what was the last lie you told? Innocent white lie? Real whopper?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, honey, it was good for me too LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My stomach hurts. I can't use the excuse that I have a head ache anymore because he watched that show the doctors and they informed EVERYONE that having sex relieves headaches. I was so mad lol.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• LOL, you all are so funny!!! :)

Anyway, my last lie was that it didn't matter that he couldn't get off work to go shopping with me. It did matter, and I felt badly, but if he can't get off work he can't.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• The last lie I told was to my parents, we went out to a party and I told them my daughter was at her fathers (her father blew me off though and she was really with her god parents, which my brother knew). I just didnt want to cause more drama
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My husband is about to die about his BIG Christmas gift and I am having to lie about it. It is the new popular John Parker Wilson/Julio Jones Alabama vs. Georgia print framed (called "The Blackout"). I keep telling him it is not it and that there are three things in the HUGE box and a surprise that the people threw in. LIE LIE LIE!! He is going to be so surprised but I hate that he thinks he secretly knows what it is. I really wanted him to have no idea whatsoever. You cannot surprise him - he is like a BIG BIG child.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My boyfriend, also the daddy of my daughter, asked what I wanted for Christmas. I said there wasn't anything I could think of. NOT TRUE. I want a ring. An engagement ring to be exact. I don't want it because I want to get married from us having a baby together. We plan on being together for the rest of our lives, so I guess I just want it! We can be engaged for however long, I don't mind at all holding off on planning or even thinking about the wedding/getting married. Am I the only one that feels this way?
    Anonymous

• I told him I O'ed. I didn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I got a hair straightner that was $109(had to get something I liked, I never do) and told my SO it was only $50 because I knew he'd give me a hard time.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Anon 8:56, I feel the same exact way, only he never asked me what I wanted. I guess I'm being sore about it. :-(
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Told my husband I was getting on line real quick to check the email - I really came here! :)
    Anonymous