What was the highlight of your day?

My day was pretty boring...but I would have to say my daughter making my sister and I crack up earlier was the highlight of my day. Our pipes were frozen all day yesterday, and when we woke up she didn't know we had our water back. Every morning she wakes up and helps me take care of the cats and she will hand me the cats' dishes so I'll put more food and water in. This morning she only handed me the food bowl so I said "Don't you think they want water too?" and she said "Sorry kitties, we don't have water anymore"...like I didn't pay the bill or something and planned on letting the cats go without! lol. My sister and I laughed til we were out of breath. Silly kid!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• One of my co-workers, who is also a a friend, took me to see her new house during our lunch hour today . It is her dream house. She has had such bad luck, that I felt so happy for her. She's worked and suffered And now she will have this nice house to live in. She bought me lunch and we reminesed about good times we had and will have. And of course when it hit 5:00 because I will be off for 7 days!
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• lol that is so cute! Mine would have to be when my daughter saw the presents under the tree. We just put them out earlier this evening, and she went crazy. She kept pointing to them and asking "what's that?" and she kept saying "pretty". It was adorable, it really made my day.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• LOL! That is a great story! :)
    My highlight was that I used an old family recipe to make a dessert for Christmas that takes a bit of skill to make it come out the way my elderly mother likes it. I tried a little bit and it came out perfectly. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I made my baby his first Christmas Stocking. It's not perfect, but I made it myself and we love it.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Hubby got a job. He starts in mid-January. YAY
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Coming home from work after a bad day! And knowing that tomorrow after I drop off my 4 yr old to pre-school I can go back to sleep and not worry about going to school myself since we are out for winter break!!!!! SCORE :) lol
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I had so many things to do today but it would have to be between 3 things- my haircut and my son's haircut, I put my son for nap and went grocery shopping alone (I was able to think), and I cleaned out several areas in my house and took it to the Goodwill. Now I am pooped and have a full day of cooking, visiting, present opening, being Santa, cookie cooking, etc to do tomorrow. Stick a fork in me - I'M DONE!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Since we are really busy with family for both x-mass and x-mass eve we let 4 year old dd open her presents (santa came early) She was in heaven playing with all her new toys today.
    Anonymous

• Comming home to my daughter! She makes it all better sometimes.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 9:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Visiting with a friend who lives out of town. It's been 4 mo. since we'd seen each other!
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 9:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008