Does any body know if the Hoover floor mate is worth it? We have lots of tile and laminate floors and I have a hard time getting them moped. I usually can vacume or sweep and then thats it, the day is over! Thanks!

CocoMason

Asked by CocoMason at 8:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I am not sure but when I want to buy something like that I look it up on Amazon so I can see the reviews. Is that one of those steam mops? I want one of those when I finally get a new floor put in.
    Jynnifer292

Answer by Jynnifer292 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I briefly had a Hoover Floor Mate (but I took it back). Honestly I wasn't impressed. I have tile that has some texture to it and dirty water would settle into the low areas of the tile. It didn't have a very big ?head? so it would take several swipes to cover a small area, so I was still doing the same basic motions as mopping, but it was leaving the dirty water behind. In my situation it didn't work out and didn't save me any time or effort, so I took it back.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have a Hoover Floor Mate that works best as dust collecter in my linen closet. I found the best solution to cleaning my laminate flooring is a spray bottle of water and vinegar and a good microfiber mop.
    kamsmw

Answer by kamsmw at 11:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2008