Probiotics and Vaginal Infections

Does anyone know if these will help with bacterial infections, not just yeast infections. I constantly get BV and it is irritating. Even with what the MD prescribes it returns.

I bought some at GNC and the guy told me it would help with that. Has anyone had this or a similar problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Health

• They certainly couldn't hurt. You need to displace bad bacteria with good bacteria and probiotics are one of the best and easiest ways to do that. Any time you take antibiotics, they kill good bacteria along with the bad; it's a vicious cycle so your best bet is to make sure you have plenty of the good at all times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2008