Pull Out method?

Has anyone gotten pregnant using the pull out method? And if so how long did you use it before you did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Pull out method is NOT reliable b/c men have small amounts of ejaculation that leak out during sex before the actual orgasm.....and it only takes ONE spermie to get preggers.

I would suggest to find another more reliable method if you dont want a pip squeek running around soon ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have used it for at least 7 or 8 years with no problem.....BUT.....I am currently late. lol I don't think I am pregnant though.
    Anonymous

• worked for me.. =)

for about a year that is.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It is not effective,as with what the first post stated is true.
    Best to find another method.
    It's like saying you can't get pregnant the first time.
    I know from experience and we planned the pull out method during times i was not suppose to easily conceive.
    Anonymous

• LOL, yes my first kid was a pull-out baby. Never had an accident...prob used the method about 9 months or so and got preg from it.
    Anonymous

• I used it also for over 7 years until we planned to have our 18mth old daughter,
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• When I was in health class in high school--the joke was what do you call people who use the pull out method--Parents--I don't think that it is very effective b/c men have some semen that leaks out during sex before they ejaculate.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have used the pull out method for almost 20 months and still have not gotten pregnant, yet I got preggo twice on the pill.
    young.mommy.21

Answer by young.mommy.21 at 3:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• with the pull out method you are more likely to get pregnant from pre ejaculation if you had sex two times in a row. The second time around there is more likely to be sperm left over in the tract.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 7:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2008