naked pictures...

I did a modeling shoot a few weeks ago and told my SO about doing some nude shots. He said he didn't mind. Now that he has seen them he flipped out! Starting saying that the photographer was a prevert and all assumes that I did something sexual as payment for the pictures because they were free.. what do i do? How to I make him understand thats not the situation.. It was for my own personal portfolio and he knows this, but will not listen.. help!!

emmymattylucy08

Asked by emmymattylucy08 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• He is an ass! It is your right to have your pictures taken and the fact that he doesn't like it is not your problem. I would tell him if he thinks that pictures equals you sleeping around then he doesn't know you at all and he should get out. DO NOT let him -or ANYONE- you feel bad about your body and what you do with it. Seriously I think you should be the angry one-what a jerk.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I would sit him down explain it, and maybe next time take him with you so he can see that its just art not something sexual
    fallenangel7386

Answer by fallenangel7386 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Did you do this for him? If not you should have never done that what if the photographer decides to sell them on the internet and he gets all the money and you get nothing. If I was ur hubby I would be upset too. but then again that is just me. Even if my so or dh said it was ok I would of never done it.
    Anonymous

• Man, that's a tough one. Maybe he should meet the photographer.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 9:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Answered at 9:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Did you do this for him? If not you should have never done that what if the photographer decides to sell them on the internet and he gets all the money and you get nothing. If I was your hubby I would be upset too. but then again that is just me. Even if my so or dh said it was ok I would of never done it.

I agree with her.

If he did nude pictures (and not for you) and a women photographer took the pictures you'd probably be upset too.
    alinzasmommy

Answer by alinzasmommy at 10:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Your husband thinks like I do. NOTHING is ever free.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• OMG. Did you check this photographer out first? I had one tail me down a street gave me his card and he was into porn. My model friend told me to run if I ever saw him again. Be careful.He might sell the pics.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I would have to put myself in his situation to see it from his view. Him taking pics nude.. with a girl you dont know. and them not being for you.. I dont think you did anything sexual for payment. Im sure that he did you a free portfolio and free pics because he just wants to use your pics for his own..etc.Your suppose to be saving yourself for your S.O. What made you want to do something like this? I dont think your hubby was thinking whenever he said he didnt mind. I wouldnt wanna be naked in front of a man that I didn't know. Let alone a man period if he wasnt my husband. The only way Id feel comfortable is if it was a women, that I knew personally.. and I was going to pay her to strictly do the shots only for my hubby. Unless you are interested in the porn industry. Not trying to attack you or take sides, just think about it and look from his view?
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 2:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• AND if you didn't sign a contract that includes giving you all copyright privileges then those pictures and negatives are his property. He can do with them as he pleases.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2008