I cant wait to have my little girl andsee her beautiful face. IM SO EXCITED!!! Anyone else as excited as I am?

Asked by Jennyv143 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Gawsh yes......Especially now I'm on bedrest and just want her out of me already!!! Lol! I'm 37 wks, so hopefully soon....

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• OMG YES!!!!! I'm 37 weeks too. And I can barely move so I'm feeling it!

And I've seen a 3D ultrasound of my son so I kinda know what he'll look like but it just made me want him soooooo much more!

Answer by rethink911 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I am very anxious...I still have 10 more weeks. Its just starting to feel like its getting close. We got our crib yesterday and are starting on the nursery next week so its making me really anxious.

Answer by vickwu at 10:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I couldn't wait!! I'm telling you, it's the BEST thing in the world to meet that little person. You will constantly look at her and just be AMAZED that you made her. =) Pregnancy feels like it lasts forever sometimes, doesn't it?

Answer by musicpisces at 11:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• im 26 wks and i cant wait !!!! i daydream that day when i can finally see my son! i dont care if he cries all night!

Answer by Mrs.Lopez86 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2008